£9.50 - £10.25 per hour depending on experience and qualifications
£9.50 - £10.25 per hour depending on experience and qualification
The Dalmeny Resort Hotel is a leading Fylde Coast resort with a reputation for great customer experience. Our Leisure Department has a 20-metre heated pool, Whirlpool Spa, Dry Heat Sauna and Steam Room, alongside our fully equipped Gymnasium.
Following our luxury renovation in the Spa at Dalmeny Health Club we are expanding our team! This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate beauty therapist who is eager to develop their skills.
To work as an effective and professional team member within the Spa at Dalmeny Health Club. Full product knowledge and required treatment training will be provided.
The chosen candidate MUST be able to work weekends and evenings.
Qualifications / Experience
- Level 3 or 4 NVQ/SVQ certificate in beauty therapy or equivalent required - such as the BTEC National Diploma in beauty therapy or the ITEC Level 3 or 4 Diploma in advanced beauty therapy
A position with us includes support from highly qualified experts in Brows, medical-grade facials and LVL lashes.
Purpose of the job
Under the guidance and supervision of the Spa Manager, to provide treatments and services alongside ongoing training, according to the standards laid down by the hotel.
- To provide a professional and welcoming service to all visitors including hotel employees, health club members and hotel residents:
- Always offer professional advice on skin care and promote the hotel’s chosen products & in-house brands.
- Ensure appropriate environment is maintained, by keeping work areas at the highest standards of cleanliness, hygiene, and tidiness at all times.
- Responsible for the correct handling and upkeep of all equipment used.
- To actively promote the health club and spa and to ‘up-sell’ all products and services.
- To follow all set administration procedures, as laid down in the staff handbook and the department manual (NOP and EAP)
- To attend meetings, courses and training sessions as requested.
- To ensure you hold a valid/be willing to hold a Pool Responder qualification.
- To follow all spa safety procedures by exercising due care and adopting responsibility for yourself and your clients, as laid down by the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974.
- To deal with any client complaints in a professional and caring manner, referring them to a manager, where relevant.
- Have a keen awareness of health and safety issues.
- Ability to create a calm environment where clients can relax.
- Good listener
- Be able to treat client information with confidentiality
All products and uniforms provided.
Both Full-Time 40-hour positions and Weekend Part Time 16-hour positions available.
- Free employee food is currently available to team members working a shift of 6 hours or more to be enjoyed as part of a rest break.
- Complimentary Health Club membership including a 20 metre heated pool, Whirlpool Spa, Dry Heat Sauna and Steam Room and a fully equipped Gymnasium worth £45 a month for any contracted employee following 3 month probationary period.
- 10% off all Spa Treatments to use in our new fully refurbished Spa!