The Dalmeny Resort Hotel, originally opened in 1946, has a very good reputation for excellent customer service and outstanding housekeeping. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals with preferred previous experience in the hospitality industry to join our team. The Dalmeny Resort Hotel has over 100 bedrooms as well as many other facilities including restaurants, bars, a gym, spa and more!
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience of working in a Housekeeping Department is preferred.
- Experience of working in a customer-facing environment is preferred.
The Job holder will do all tasks within their level of skill and ability:
- Always co-operates and communicates with all employees/managers.
- Interacts with guests
- Reports directly to the Head Housekeeper or Deputy Head Housekeeper on all issues affecting the department.
- Follows the activities within the job role to ensure efficient and effective working practices.
- Records all cleaning duties and tasks on relevant job checklists to maintain the company standard.
- Conducts effective working relationships.
- Motivates fellow team members.
- Carries out any other tasks required to provide and efficient and effective running department.
- Adheres to COSHH regulations, ensuring the correct use and storage of cleaning chemicals and equipment.
- Ensures a high standard of cleanliness, hygiene & safety.
- Is able to adopt a positive and flexible attitude to changing priorities and procedures, including changes to shifts/rotas to provide help for other departments in the hotel.
- Have a total can do attitude
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional manner when dealing with customers and colleagues alike
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to manage various priorities at the same time
- Ability to manage own workload
- Able to work in a team
- Free employee food is currently available to team members working a shift of 6 hours or more to be enjoyed as part of a rest break.
- Complimentary Health Club membership including a 20 metre heated pool, Whirlpool Spa, Dry Heat Sauna and Steam Room and a fully equipped Gymnasium worth £45 a month for any contracted employee following 3 month probationary period.
- 10% off all Spa Treatments to use in our new fully refurbished Spa!