- Check in from 3:00pm – check in to the sounds and smells of Christmas with a mince pie or a candy cane & orange juice (for the little people) on arrival. There will be a voucher for a glass of mulled wine for the big people – exchangeable in the Indigo Bar.
- 3:00pm – 5:30pm – Enjoy your Mulled wine and free time to mingle and jingle with your loved ones all the way until dinner. The kids can keep busy in the workshop (The kidzone) with Santas helpers (our great Dalmeny Team) and make cones of reindeer dust to sprinkle before bed.
- Dinner will be served from 5:00pm - 8:00pm
- 7:00 pm – 10:00pm Fun and games in the Ballroom with a Christmas Quiz and a competition for the best Christmas Jumper or Pyjamas! (one or 2 sessions will be available)
- 8:00pm – Late Live music in the Indigo Bar
- 10:00pm Take a walk outside and sprinkle your reindeer dust, lighting up the runway for Father Christmas. Before bed collect a luxurious hot chocolate with all the trimmings.
- Wake up and see if he has been !
- 8:00am – 10:30am Enjoy a bucksfizz breakfast in Indigo Restaurant
- 10:30am – 12:30pm – Book your slot to visit Santa in his grotto, if you have been good boys & girls he may have a surprise that he hasn’t already delivered.
- 2:00 pm – Join us in the Indigo restaurant for the main event of the year, enjoy a 3 course meal surrounded by the sounds of Christmas.
- Take time for your Christmas dinner to settle or go for a brisk walk along the promenade to re energise before the evenings festivities begin. (and more food!)
- 4:00pm – 7:00pm Fun and boardgames in poolside Lounge with a visit from Dalmo to keep the kids entertained
- 7:00pm – There will be live music in the Atrium where you and your family can enjoy grazing from our traditional Christmas day Market Stalls.
- 9:30 – 12noon After a relaxing boxing day breakfast enjoy a family Calendar making session with our team of Elves
- Whether you wish to relax in our family areas or go for a swim and a gym, make the most of your boxing day afternoon this year away from the dishes.
- 2:00pm - Come and enjoy the Dalmeny Christmas Show Team Spectacular in the Ballroom.
- Dinner will be served between 5:00pm and 8:00pm in the Indigo Restaurant
- 7:00 - 10:00pm Family fun and games in the Ballroom
- 8 til late – Live music in the Indigo Bar
- 9:30 – 12 noon - The kidzone will be open for making and creating some wonderful souvenirs decorating your own Dalmeny Tile to take home.
- Check out at 11:00 am
*All activities are for 6+ years unless supervised by an adult. Parents must be present at all times during a pool activity. All children must be signed in and out of the Workshop Activities. All activities and events are subject to change