Day 1 - 27th December
- Check in from 3pm – check in to the sounds and smells of Christmas with a mince pie or a candy cane & orange juice (for the little people) on arrival. There will be a voucher for a glass of mulled wine for the big people – exchangeable in the Indigo Bar.
- 3-00pm – 5.30pm – Enjoy your Mulled wine and make the most of free time until dinner. The kids can keep busy in the workshop (The kidzone) with Santas helpers (our great Dalmeny Team)
- Dinner will be served from 5pm - 8pm
- 7:30pm Its time for fun and games for all the family in the Ballrooom
DAY 2 - 28th December
- 9:30am – 12:30 - The kids can join our Elves again for activities and games in the workshop throughout the morning. Grab a full list of what’s going on from one of Santa’s helpers.
- 1:00-2pm This year for the first time ever The Dalmeny Hotel is bringing the magic of the pantomime to you! Delight as the ballroom is transformed into the ‘Dalmeny Theatre’. Grab some popcorn on the way in, then sit back and enjoy the show!
- 2pm-3pm – Second showing of the pantomime in the Ballroom
- 3:30pm– 5:00pm The workshop will be open for craft and play time with Team Elf on hand to play some festive tunes.
- ‘Traditional Turkey and Tinsel’ Dinner served from 5 pm – 8pm
- 7:30 pm Enjoy more Festive fun at The Dalmeny Family Christmas social night in the ballroom . Make sure you have a craaaazy fancy dress outfit to wear. Round the evening off with a take-away hot chocolate with marshmallows to take to bed served from 10:00pm.
DAY 3 - 29th December
- 9:30am – 12:30 - The kids can join our Elves again for activities and games throughout the morning. Grab a full list of what’s going on from one of Santas helpers in the workshop.
- 2:30 - 4:00pm –The Dalmeny Entertainments Team Twixmas Treasure Hunt. We will set off from the Workshop so make sure you are there for the start.
- Dinner served from 5pm - 8pm
- 7pm – late – Join the whole team for another Family night in the Ballroom.
Day 4 - 30th December
- After a relaxing Sunday breakfast enjoy a family Calendar making session with our team of Elves from 9:30 am – 12:00 am before saying goodbye.
- Check out at 11:00 am
*All activities are for 6+ years unless supervised by an adult. Parents must be present at all times during a pool activity. All children must be signed in and out of the Workshop Activities. All activities and events are subject to change*