Day 1 - 27th December
- Check in from 3pm – check in to the sounds and smells of Christmas with a mince pie or a candy cane & orange juice (for the little people) on arrival. There will be a voucher for a glass of mulled wine for the big people – exchangeable in the Indigo Bar.
- 3-00pm – 5.30pm – Enjoy your Mulled wine and make the most of free time until dinner. If you don’t fancy going for a swim to re energise before the festive explosion then the kids can keep busy in the workshop (The kidszone) with Santas helpers (our great Dalmeny Team))
- Dinner will be served from 5pm - 8pm
- 7:00 pm – 10:30pm Enter into Narnia for Our Great Twixmas Quiz and Sing-along- a -Twixmas Night in the Atrium –Grab a table and join in our Family General Knowledge Twixmas 2020 quiz followed by a night with festive favourites for the young and old. Make sure you grab your tickets for tomorrows Panto!
DAY 2 - 28th December
- 9:30am – 12:30 - The kids can join our Elves again for activities and games in the workshop throughout the morning. Grab a full list of what’s going on from one of Santas helpers in the workshop.
- 1:00 pm This year for the first time ever The Dalmeny Hotel is bringing the magic of the pantomime to you! Delight as the ballroom is transformed into the ‘Dalmeny Theatre’ and watch in awe as Dalmino may even make a cameo appearance! All you have to do is have your tickets ready and we will be ready to delight and amaze! (there will drinks and snacks available from the bar during the interval)
- 3:30pm– 5:00 pm Join in with our fabulous fun with floats session from 4 – 5 or if you want to do and make stuff the workshop will be open for craft and play time with Team Elf on hand to play some festive tunes.
- ‘Traditional Turkey and Tinsel’ Dinner served from 5 pm – 8pm
- 7:30 pm Enjoy more Festive fun at The Dalmeny Family Christmas Disco night in The Atrium . Make sure you have a craaaazy fancy dress outfit to wear. Round the evening off with a take- away hot chocolate with marshmallows to take to bed served from 10:00pm.
DAY 3 - 29th December
- 9:30am – 12:30 - The kids can join our Elves again for activities and games throughout the morning. Grab a full list of what’s going on from one of Santas helpers in the workshop.
- 1:00pm – 2:00pm –The Dalmeny Entertainments Team Twixmas Treasure Hunt. We will set off from the Workshop so make sure you are there for the start.
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm – Join our Special Guest and friends in the Poolside lounge this afternoon to make lasting memories for all the family.
- 4:00pm – 5:00pm – Feeling energetic – We have a fun packed Fun with Floats session for all the family or the Workshop will be open if you need some quieter time this afternoon.
- Dinner served from 5pm - 8pm
- 7pm – late – Join Josh and the whole team for another Family Disco night in the Ballroom.
Day 4 - 30th December
- After a relaxing Sunday breakfast enjoy a family Calendar making session with our team of Elves from 10:00 am – 11:00 am or if you are felling energetic why not have a final festive splash at our infamous fun with floats session from 9:30am – 10:30am before saying goodbye to new found friends.
- Departure at 11:00 am
*All activities are for 6+ years unless supervised by an adult. Parents must be present at all times during a pool activity. All children must be signed in and out of the Workshop Activities. All activities and events are subject to change*