New Year Itinerary
Day 1 - 30th December
- Check in from 3pm – check in, relax and enjoy the facilities.
- 3-00pm – 5.30pm –If you don’t fancy going for a swim to re energise before the New Year Festivities then the kids can keep busy in the workshop (The kidzone) with Santas helpers who are still busy keeping the festive season going until new year
- Dinner will be served from 5pm - 8pm in the Indigo Bar & Grill Restaurant
- 7:00 pm – 10:00pm Enjoy our Great New Year 2020 Quiz –Grab a table and join in our Family General Knowledge 2020 quiz followed by a night of fun for the young and old. Alternatively enjoy a fab night in our Indigo Bar and Grill with Live music. (18+)
DAY 2 – NEW YEARS EVE 31st December
- Throughout the day kids can join our Elves again for activities and games throughout the morning. Grab a full list of what’s going on from one of Santas helpers in the workshop. h
NEWS YEAR EVE CELEBRATIONS AT THE DALMENY
You can enjoy a Gala Buffet in the Indigo Bar and Grill followed by an evening of madness and mayhem in the Ballroom or you can attend our Black tie Gala Dinner and Ball in the Atrium (£75 supplement payable pp) However you choose to spend New Years Eve with us we guarantee the best New Years Eve ever!
To round off your New Years Eve in true Dalmeny tradition we will serve your Beef Barmcakes to you around the hotel
DAY 3 NEW YEARS DAY 1st January 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR
- Enjoy a leisurely breakfast with dining times until 11:30 am
- 9:30am – 12:30 - There will be activities to enjoy for all the family and we can blow those cobwebs away with a lovely stroll along the Promenade.
- 2:00pm – 4:00pm – There will be more fun to sign up to for the little people.
- Dinner served from 5pm - 8pm in the Indigo Bar and Grill
- 7pm – late – Join the whole team for another Family night.
Day 4 2nd January
- After a relaxing Sunday breakfast enjoy a family Calendar making session with our team from 10:00 am – 11:00 am or if you are felling energetic why not have a final festive splash in the pool before saying goodbye to newfound friends.
- 11:00 am - Check out
*All activities are for 6+ years unless supervised by an adult. Parents must be present at all times during a pool activity. All children must be signed in and out of the Workshop Activities. All activities and events are subject to change*