- Check in from 3pm – check in to the sounds and smells of Christmas with a mince pie or a candy cane & orange juice (for the little people) on arrival. There will be a voucher for a glass of mulled wine for the big people – exchangeable in the Indigo Bar.
- 3-00pm – 5.30pm – Enjoy your Mulled wine and free time to mingle and jingle all the way until dinner. If you don’t fancy going for a swim to re energise before the festive explosion then the kids can keep busy in the workshop (The kidszone) with Santas helpers (our great Dalmeny Team)) and write their Christmas lists. They can also make a Christmas decoration to hang on the Tree at the Christmas Carol singalong later.
- Dinner will be served from 5pm - 8pm
- 7:00 pm – 10:30pm Christmas Carol Sing Along and Quiz in the Poolside Lounge –join us for our Family General Knowledge 2020 quiz followed by a Christmas sing along with festive favourites old and new. The children can hang their homemade decorations on the Tree, post their letters to Santa and collect their tickets for the Pantomime tomorrow.
- 10am – 12:30 - The kids can join our Elves again for activities and games in the workshop throughout the morning or from 10.30 am– 11:30 am they can join in with our festive fun with floats session.
- 1:00 pm This year for the first time ever The Dalmeny Hotel is bringing the magic of the pantomime to you! Delight as the ballroom is transformed into the ‘Dalmeny Theatre’ and watch in awe as Dalmino may even make a cameo appearance! All you have to do is have your tickets ready and we will be ready to delight and amaze! (there will drinks and snacks available from the bar during the interval)
- 3:30pm– 5:00 pm We are hoping that the big man himself might have time to join us again this year, he knows that there is always lots of mince pies for him the Dalmeny. Make sure you make your way to Santas Grotto in the Poolside Lounge after the Pantomime and see if you are on the nice list.
- ‘Traditional Turkey and Tinsel’ Dinner served from 5 pm – 8pm
- 7:30 pm Enjoy more Festive fun at The Dalmeny Family Christmas Disco night. Make sure you have a craaaazy fancy dress outfit to wear. Round the evening off with a take- away hot chocolate with marshmallows to take to bed served from 10:00pm.
- After a relaxing Sunday breakfast enjoy a family Calendar making session with our team of Elves from 10:00 am – 11:00 am or if you are felling energetic why not have a final festive splash at our infamous fun with floats session from 9:30am – 10:30am before saying goodbye to new found friends. Departure at 11:00 am
*All activities are for 6+ years unless supervised by an adult. Parents must be present at all times during a pool activity. All children must be signed in and out of the Workshop Activities. All activities and events are subject to change*