At The Dalmeny Resort Hotel
From small intimate weddings, to parties for up to two hundred, we'll make sure your day is memorable for all the right reasons
The Atrium Suite
The Atrium Suite is a truly unique venue, flooded with natural light, an exclusive entrance and mezzanine bar, we can help make your dreams a reality!
With seating for up to 90 guests on the lower level, plus an additional 50 guests on the stunning mezzanine there'll be space for all your family and friends. Our venue dresser Emma Coppock can create bespoke decorations and bring to life your vision on our blank canvas.
A truly atmospheric venue for your evening reception, With space for up to 200 guests, the Atrium Suite is the perfect place to party!
Our wedding team are happy to arrange viewings by appointment at a time that suits you. We will talk through your wedding day from the very beginning and tour the venue, discussing along the way how we can make your wedding day that little bit more special.
Our team of wedding experts will make sure your day is perfect and all your guests will have a day they will never forget.
For more details please speak to our wedding specialist on: 01253 712236
alternatively, enquire below using the form.
- From now until 29 March - weddings with up to 6 people including the couple can only occur in exceptional circumstances (this is in government guidance rather than the regulations).
- From 29 March – weddings with up to 6 people (this number includes the couple) can happen.
- From step 2 (12 April at the earliest) – weddings with up to 15 people (this number includes the couple) can happen in places which are allowed to be open.
- From step 3 (17 May at the earliest) – weddings with up to 30 people (this number includes the couple) can happen. And at this point this would include hospitality and indoor entertainment venues.
- From step 4 (21 June at the earliest) – no restriction on wedding numbers.