Food and Beverage Supervisor
Food & Beverage Supervisor
As Food and Beverage Supervisor you are responsible for assisting management in the direction and administration of the bar and restaurants across our hotel in delivering outstanding service and financial profitability. Your duties will include the following
- Supervise, support, schedule, assign daily work, inform and train team members in all restaurant and bar operations
- Monitor, observe and assist in evaluating team member performance
- Support and assist team members in handling guest inquiries and requests
- Ensure compliance with health, safety, sanitation and alcohol awareness standards
- Manage and monitor product quality and service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Assist in monitoring stock and stock control
- assist and support F&B Management in creating an environment, which promotes staff morale, encouraging the Team to show pride in our hotel and use their skills and attitude to provide highest standards of service.
- consistently strive for innovation and creativity in product and service, that will increase volume and maximise sales and profitability and provide consistent quality service in the Bar and Restaurants.
- To have worked as a F&B Supervisor for at least 1 year
- Strong managerial skills
- Evidence of cost control and purchasing
- Knowledge of health & safety and current legislation
- Good organizational skills