Food And Beverage Assistant
Food and Beverage Assistant
The Dalmeny Resort Hotel is a leading Fylde Coast hotel with a reputation for great customer experience. We are currently expanding our Food and Beverage team and are looking to recruit passionate & preferably experienced Food and Beverage Assistants, but full training is provided.
It is important to have an eye for detail, a total CAN-DO attitude and great customer service skills. Our Food and Beverage team is passionate about making sure all our guests enjoy their stay with us and leave with lasting happy memories.
The ideal candidate will have a background & experience of bar and/or restaurant service and should be creative with the ability to forward think. They must also be available to work evenings, weekends, and holiday term times.
Purpose of the job
Breakfast shifts at the hotel are fast paced and we get to serve our hungry guests a great breakfast to start their day, whilst delivering great service.
When working evenings, our Food and Beverage team love the buzz of our restaurant and Indigo bar - serving a delicious range of meals and snacks with a great selection of wines, beers and drinks.
Our Food and Beverage Assistants also work a range of functions, from weddings, birthday parties, conferences and more so you will really have the opportunity to learn all aspects of our Food and Beverage department.
Duties and responsibilities
- Our Food and Beverage Assistant will deliver restaurant quality service to our guests with a smile.
- You’ll welcome guests, explain menu choices in a clear, concise way, serve food from the kitchen and drinks from the bar and help to support guests with any queries they may have
- Take pride in keeping all Food and Beverage areas spotlessly clean
- Your role will also support dining operations or food & beverage service in other areas such as the weddings, conference and Christmas Parties and other private events.
- You’ll take dealing with complaints in your stride, ensuring our guests feels listened to and understood, and making sure the supervisor is informed of any issues quickly, in a calm and polite manner.
- You will Ensure all health, safety and hygiene practices are followed as laid down by the Food & Beverage Manager.
- Free employee food is currently available to team members working a shift of 6 hours or more to be enjoyed as part of a rest break.
- Complimentary Health Club membership including a 20 metre heated pool, Whirlpool Spa, Dry Heat Sauna and Steam Room and a fully equipped Gymnasium worth £45 a month for any contracted employee following 3 month probationary period.
- 10% off all Spa Treatments to use in our new fully refurbished Spa!
If your dream is to start or progress your career in the hospitality industry and you want to become part of the team here at the Dalmeny Resort Hotel, apply now!
We have both contracts and zero-hour positions available.