A message from our directors
Making Lasting Happy Memories in a new way – steps we are taking to welcome you back
‘Staying apart’ but always Together
We are opening our doors on the 4th of July.
Outlined below are the measures we are putting in place to make you stay healthy, safe (and Fun!) following Government guidelines which were announced on the 24th of June.
There have been some changes on our journey back to a new ‘normal’. We are still waiting for further easing, however for now, we want to let you know what we can do for you.
Have completed up to date COVID-19 safety training and passed the COVID-19 safety exam.
Have received guidance and training on how to responsibly deliver our services and how and when to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required….
All - whilst welcoming you with a Dalmeny Smile.
Prior to Arrival
- 7 days prior to arrival you will receive an email with your reservation details.
- Our team will call to discuss your arrival times, dining, and housekeeping requirements. They will also conduct a quick health questionnaire with you.
- We now work on a cashless system and if you have not pre-paid for your stay, all payments will be taken from the card you made your reservation with at 12pm on the day of your arrival.
- Please note that whilst we will try our best, any pre-requested rooms cannot be guaranteed. Housekeeping need the flexibility to ensure our rooms are managed safely in accordance with government guidelines.
- Unless previously arranged, check in time is 3:00pm.
- You will notice a Health & Safety screen at reception. Hand sanitiser and sanitised pens will also be available for use.
- On arrival you will receive a Welcome Pack which includes a room key and all other information including menus and the Activities programme.
- A £50 pre-auth will be taken from a Credit / Debit Card to enable charging to your room account during your stay.
- Unless previously arranged, check out time is 11:00am.
- If you wish to stay and attend activities or dine at the restaurant after checkout, please advise reception.
- We will email your invoice on the morning of your departure.
- You can pay your bill at reception or you give us a call from your room to settle your account by card.
- At the reception desk there will be a key box for you to leave your keys with us.
During your Stay
- You will notice enhancements to our high standards of daily cleaning processes throughout the hotel, particularly around high contact areas.
- You will be asked prior to your stay if you require daily housekeeping or if you prefer less contact, you can request housekeeping to meet your needs.
- Whilst there will be no reading material in the hotel, we can provide information on request.
- Wearing a face mask is not compulsory, however one can be purchased from reception for £1.
Socialising and Activities
- Being the largest Sea Front Hotel in St Annes, we have many areas where you can have fun or simply relax, all within social distancing guidelines.
- We will provide a fun packed family activity programme throughout the Summer.
- All our Little Guests will have their own Welcome Pack on arrival.
- Our NEW activities programme will be updated with the latest Government guidelines.
- We would kindly ask you to book activities with our Entertainment Co-ordinator to ensure events are safely managed. Please note that some of our ‘Out and About’ events require at least one adult per room to go exploring with our little Guests.
- For now, our leisure centre, pool and indoor live entertainment are not available however we expect this to change later in July.
- Please be aware that groups who are not practicing the 1m+ social distancing will politely be asked to adhere to those guidelines.
Drinking and Dining
- We request you pre-book all meals, including breakfast to allow the Team to make timely arrangements to assure your safety during your meal.
- A Continental Breakfast can be pre-ordered to your room for no additional tray charge.
- All guests from the same room or small groups can be seated together in line with government guidance.
- All Food and Beverage will be via table service however we also offer room service.
- All cutlery will arrive hygienically wrapped and if you have ordered takeaway, you will not notified when this is ready for collection.
- Menus are available in your Welcome Pack and website dalmenyhotel.co.uk.
- We encourage the use of contactless card payments or alternatively charging incidentals to your room.
We are so looking forward to welcoming you inside and helping to create more happy memories in a new way. We are committed to doing our best to create a healthy and safe environment for your stay. Please let us know if there is anything we have overlooked.
At your service,
Dalmeny Resort Hotel