A message from our directors
Making Lasting Happy Memories in a new way – steps we are taking to welcome you back
‘Staying apart’ but always Together
We are delighted to welcome you back to us
Outlined below are the measures we are putting in place to make your stay healthy, safe (and Fun!) following Government guidelines which have been announced.
There have been some changes on our journey back to a new ‘normal’. We are still waiting for further easing, however for now, we want to let you know what we can do for you.
Have all completed up to date COVID-19 safety training and have received guidance and training on how to responsibly deliver ‘our service’ and how and when to use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when required….
All - whilst welcoming you with a Dalmeny Smile.
Please note that from the 8th August it will now be mandatory to wear a face covering in all public areas of the hotel, with the exception of our restaurant and bar seating areas.
Please Don’t forget your mask.
Prior to Arrival
- 3 days prior to arrival you will receive an email informing you of how we will ask you to check in, in a safe and stress-free way.
- The email will request that you inform us any of the following apply to you or anyone in your party.
- Experience of or close contact with anyone with Coronavirus symptoms in the last 14 days.
- If you have returned from abroad in the last 14 days or been in close contact with someone that has.
- If you are travelling in a group from an area with heightened lockdown regulations which would prevent you from socialising as two separate households.
- We now work on a mainly cashless system. If you have not pre-paid for your stay, all payments for accommodation will be taken from the card you made your reservation with at 12pm on the day of your arrival.
- Please note that whilst we will try our best, any pre-requested rooms cannot be guaranteed. Housekeeping need the flexibility to ensure our rooms are managed safely in accordance with government guidelines.
- Check in time is strictly 3:00pm.
- You will notice Health & Safety screens at reception. Hand sanitiser and sanitised pens will also be available for use. We ask that only one member of your party approaches reception at any one time to ensure social distancing.
- On check in our team will then take your dining times and book in activities for you.
- You can book our swimming pool (hourly slots) by calling ext 4028 from your room or direct on 01253 716010.
- Unless previously arranged, check out time is 11:00am.
- If you wish to stay and attend activities or dine at the restaurant after checkout, please advise reception.
- We will email your invoice on the morning of your departure.
- You can pay your bill at reception or you give us a call from your room to settle your account by card.
- At the reception desk there will be a key box for you to leave your keys with us.
During your Stay
- You will notice enhancements to our high standards of daily cleaning processes throughout the hotel, particularly around high contact areas.
- If you do not wish housekeeping to enter your room please advise us prior to your stay and we will provide enough towels, teas coffees etc for the duration of your stay.
- Whilst there will be no reading material in the hotel, we can provide information on request.
- Wearing a face mask is not compulsory, however one can be purchased from reception for £1.
Socialising and Activities
- Being the largest Sea Front Hotel in St Annes, we have many areas where you can have fun or simply relax, all within social distancing guidelines.
- We will provide a fun packed family activity programme throughout the Summer and all our little Guests will have their own Welcome Pack on arrival.
- Our NEW activities programme will be updated with the latest Government guidelines.
- We would kindly ask you to book with our reception team to ensure all activities are safely managed. Please note that some of our ‘Out and About’ events require at least one adult per room to go exploring with our little Guests.
- For now indoor live entertainment is not available however we expect this to change over time.
- Please be aware that groups who are not practicing the 1m+ social distancing will politely be asked to adhere to those guidelines.
Drinking and Dining
- We request you pre-book all meals, including breakfast to allow the Team to make timely arrangements to assure your safety during your meal.
- A Continental Breakfast can be pre-ordered to your room for no additional tray charge.
- Guests from the same room or small groups can be seated together in line with government guidance.
- All Food and Beverage will be via table service however we also offer room service.
- All cutlery will arrive hygienically wrapped and if you have ordered takeaway, you will not notified when this is ready for collection.
- If you are on a bed and breakfast rate we may not currently be able to accommodate evening dining for you and your party in the restaurant and we would therefore advise you to book your evening meal locally ahead of your stay.
- We encourage the use of contactless card payments or alternatively charging incidentals to your room.
We are so looking forward to welcoming you inside and helping to create more happy memories in a new way. We are committed to doing our best to create a healthy and safe environment for your stay. Please let us know if there is anything we have overlooked and please be kind and patient with our teams – we are here to help you make lasting happy memories.
At your service,
Dalmeny Resort Hotel